Since we are in the mode of wishing and hoping for Santa to bring us goodies on Christmas morning, I wanted to take a minute to share my wedding dreams for the next year. A girl has to put things in writing so they becoming reality, isn't that what they say?
- I would LOVE to coordinate a beach wedding. (ps- I don't even like the beach all that much, but they are so beautiful.) Virginia Beach, Myrtle Beach, West Palm Beach...DOES NOT MATTER TO ME! ;)
- Something I've already done, but would love to do again, is an outdoor, mountain wedding. Those are my favorite! I love the green, lush forest that overlooks a valley. The sun peeks through the clouds and casts a perfect shadow on everything.
- A full floral design wedding! That's right, folks. Starting this season, I am offering floral design to select brides. In March, I'll be making tons of wreaths and garland at a beautiful Lynchburg venue. This sweet lady wants greenery everywhere, with a few white accents. My kind of girl! Bring on the flowers!
- A 250+ person wedding would certainly stretch me. I believe most wedding follow the same formula, though they differ in size, budget, and location. Of course, each bride and her tastes are different, but almost all weddings include the same basic elements. Having 110 people vs. 300 people mostly affects the caterer, but I am looking forward to the challenge.
- Ever since I saw THIS WEDDING on Green Wedding Shoes, I've been trying to come up with a good sales pitch to my brides to do a breakfast wedding. Haha! I'm basically obsessed with breakfast and coffee, so somebody, let's make this happen!
Maybe I'll knock a few of these off my list this year. Or if I have to wait until another season, it'll be worth it. I had about 3 more items for this list, but would hate to appear greedy. haha!
Bring it on, 2016!