I almost made it through the month without this post! Get it together, Sterling! ;) For past 5 Things posts, click here.
- I am sooooooo deathly afraid of heights. It doesn't make sense to me because I LOVE roller coasters. (ps- In my 20's, I developed motion sickness, so it's more pain than enjoyment to ride them anymore.) Cal and I went to the mountains of North Carolina for our honeymoon. It was BEAUTIFUL! We hiked A LOT, but that meant I had to face my fear of plummeting off a mountain. It didn't help that Cal would inch right up to the edge. Dumb thrill-seeker.
- My favorite candy in the whole world: mini Cadbury eggs, the milk chocolate ones. THANK YOU, CANDY MANUFACTURERS FOR GIVING ME THIS GIFT! Never ever buy the white chocolate. You will regret that choice until Easter of next year.
- When I was 3, my mom and grandma enrolled me in ballet classes. I danced with my studio until I was 17. Don't misunderstand, I was not, nor am I now, a legit ballerina. It was mostly recreational, although I did learn some great physical habits. Dancing has helped me in my posture, flexibility, and balance, when I can remember to focus on those things. My instructor had to close the school the summer before my senior year and it was one of the most devastating events of my life. I never got to dance my senior solo. #cantletgo
- My parents went from meeting to married in a little over 5 months. They've been married since 1981. Not that I'm a huge advocate for rushing into marriage, but Cal and I wanted to get married after just a couple of weeks. Even though it hasn't always been easy or perfect, my parents made a commitment to one another and stuck to it.
- I'm will be performing in my church's Easter production, The Journey. If you're in the Hampton Roads area, you should come see it! (I'm playing the adulterous woman that Jesus forgives...scandelous!) More info on FREE tickets here: http://godeepcreek.com/journey.html.
Have a FANTASTIC weekend! I'm going to take advantage of another snow day by getting work done and doing some online window shopping! ;)