It's that time again! Another 5 facts about the little dreamer behind this blog. Once weddings and summer catering events start to pick up, I hope I'll remember to do this post each month! #timetosetareminder
- Sometimes I get questions about my hair. Usually, it's people I know in real life, not via the interwebs. There is a reason I put extra effort into my hair each morning. I worked at an Italian Restaurant chain for 3 years. (Not Olive Garden.) My schedule ranged from 4 days a week to 7 days a week with 2 or 3 doubles. Every day, I wore my hair in a ponytail. Every day. So yeah, you bet I'm going to take time to style it now. Special thanks to Kate Bryan of The Small Things Blog - she taught me how to do my hair. I've included one of her videos below.
- Favorite tv shows: Fraiser, Downton Abbey, Golden Girls, Wonder Years.
- I should have been a veterinarian. I love all cute animals. Fuzzy ones, fat ones, fluffy ones, cuddly ones. I'll take one of each, please.
- My first stint as maid of honor came when I was about 8 years old. Maybe it was 9. (Mom, help me out here.) Mom's dear friend married a man who had a son. I think he's about 2 years older than me. So he played best man and I maid of honor. I'm pretty sure my mom did most of my "work" leading up to the wedding.
- I have 2 "nieces" and 3 "nephews." Technically, they are my cousins' children, which would make them my 2nd cousins...or something... To keep things simple, I just call them nieces and nephews. They are all pretty rad, but I'm partial to the girls cause they are so much like my cousin Christin and I when we were little.