I've got some fun posts coming up in the next couple of weeks, but I wanted to kick off this new month with a 5 Things post! In case you're new, these posts are 5 facts about me and they happen every month. So without further ado...
- I leave cups all over the house. It's my biggest sin and I am not ashamed. About twice a week, I walk through the house and scoop up any cups I've left here and there. I just like having something to drink no matter where I am, okay?!
- Since the kittens moved in, I have turned into a bonafide cat lady. Cal makes fun of my high pitched voice I use when I talk to them. PLEASE TELL ME I'M NOT THE ONLY PERSON WITH A SPECIAL VOICE FOR THEIR PETS?!!! We have cat toys EVERYWHERE and I've given up several of my aforementioned cups so they can take a sip. (I knew that habit would come in handy!)
- I've gotten MUCH better about not letting my business or job dictate my life. Without letting myself feel bad about it, I did less blogging in September than any other month since I started this little operation. Sure, blogging helps bring traffic to my website, but I spent too long losing sleep over it.
- Fall is my favorite season! No, it's not because of the Pumpkin Spice Lattes (I don't drink those anymore), but it's the nip in the air, changing of leaves, and nap-friendly weather. I could wear a light sweater every day of the year and not be mad about it.
- Speaking of nap-friendly weather. I took my first nap in MONTHS just a few days ago. Seriously, it had been since before we moved that I stopped long enough for an afternoon snooze. To make it better, the cats cuddled next to me. We're back to the cat lady again...
And now for a couple of gratuitous photos of my babies.
They are getting so big. I can't deal.