I mentioned early on that I used to write a blog. It was mainly the last 2-ish years of college, then for about 3 years after. When I thought about adding a blog to my website, it made me so nervous! What if no one read it? What if they did read it? What kind of tone did I want to set? Would I do grammar good? ;) jk on that last one.
If you don't know me in real life, then the only things you will know are things I write here. I thought it would be fun to share 5 random things about me. From time to time, I'll sneak one of these posts in. My goal is to be real. I want my brides to understand that I WANT TO HAVE FUN WITH THEM! I am a fun person!
- I am unabashedly, over the moon in love with Disney World. This started when I was 4. My aunt and uncle took me to WDW and I got to celebrate my 5th birthday WITH MICKEY! I remember very little about that trip, but I still have my ears and a few quirky memories. I once went to WDW 4 times in one year. That's a lot when you live 12 hours away.
- I play the violin. Well, I attempt to play. I was a lot better in high school. I currently play on my church worship team. I play an acoustic and a blue electric.
- My favorite color is any shade of green. Except olive. Never olive.
- Cal proposed to me in a parking garage. That was not in his original plan. Also, there was a car waiting for our parking spot. It's a good story that I might tell one day.
- I'm probably a vampire...I don't sleep that much. This is something I've becoming increasingly aware of, and I need to get better at taking care of myself. Not sleeping wreaks havoc on the human body. I'm going to get better about it.