Happy December!! Christmas is my ABSOLUTE favorite time of year! The warmth, magic, food, and story of the baby Jesus...I wish we could keep this spirit all year. It's also one of the biggest seasons for proposals! So, to celebrate my favorite time of year, I'm giving away a FREE Proposal Planning to one lucky fella.
I think it's so fantastic to be engaged at the most magical time of year and I am a total sap for proposals. If you know someone who is planning on popping the question this holiday season, please share this with him. Perhaps you're a guy with a lot on your plate, and little time to plan the perfect proposal. Let me help you! With your ideas, I will do the groundwork to make your proposal unforgettable!
- FREE planning of your magical proposal
- Communication with your friends and family, if you'd like them involved
- Communication with your photographer, if you plan on having one
- Dining or venue reservation
- Crafting, floral arranging, and simple graphic design, if desired
- Total secrecy! I will only tell my husband, but that's because he will probably be there when I'm working on things. Don't worry, he's a steel fortress.
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED:
- Cost of any decor, flowers, or materials
- Cost of venue or restaurant bill
- Photographer's fee
- Travel outside of area code 757
BONUS GIFT: If the happy couple decides to choose Sterling Dawn Events to plan or coordinate their wedding, they will receive a 10% discount off their base package. Date availability not guaranteed.
HOW TO ENTER: Email firstname.lastname@example.org, explaining why your sweet lady deserves the proposal of a lifetime. Tell me why you want to marry her!
Submissions will be accepted through Sunday, December 6th. The winner will be notified PRIVATELY on Monday, December 7th. Once the question in popped, I'll announce the winner! The proposal must take place by January 1, 2016.
If you're hoping to be the proposee, share this post with your handsome guy. Maybe he will get the hint ;)
UPDATE*** Crystal of Crystal Belcher Photography has offered to shoot your proposal FREE OF CHARGE!!! Having a professional photographer is a wonderful way to remember your proposal for years to come!! *Photography giveaway is dependent upon date, time, and location. Crystal will do her very best to work with your plan. I am so excited about this!!
In the unusual event that a proposal is not accepted, Sterling Dawn Events cannot be held responsible. Photos from my own engagement session by Peter Adams.