Engagement season is upon us! Within the next several weeks, your social media feeds will be inundated with shiny, sparkly jewels and 20-something year old gals grinning ear to ear.
Fellas, this is for YOU! Have you been wanting to pop the Question, but don't know where to begin? Perhaps you already have a good idea of how you'd like to propose to your sweetheart and would really like for someone to be there to record her reaction. In the spirit of this merry time of year, we want to help YOU plan the perfect proposal AND capture it live to ensure you remember every detail for years to come.
One lucky guy in Hampton Roads will win the following:
- Proposal planning and execution by Sterling Dawn Events
- A handcrafted bouquet
- Professional photos of your proposal taken by Crystal Belcher Photography
- A mini portrait session once she says "Yes"
- A 10% discount off any service from Sterling Dawn Events*
Rules and how to enter:
- Your proposal must take place within the 7 cities of Hampton Roads and at an agreed upon time and date between you, Sterling, and Crystal.
- No other friends or family may be present for your proposal. To ensure the best photos possible, we must have a controlled environment. However, you are more than welcome to have them waiting at a nearby location.
- EMAIL YOUR STORY to email@example.com. Tell us why you want to marry your lady. Share a few ideas you have about making your proposal unforgettable.
- By applying, you agree to your story being shared on social media by both Crystal Belcher Photography and Sterling Dawn Events.
Entries will be accepted through DECEMBER 11, 2016 and the proposal must happen before FEBRUARY 14, 2017. Your story and proposal will be kept completely confidential between Sterling and Crystal until after you have popped the question!
We are so looking forward to this and cannot WAIT to hear your love story!! Click here to see our proposal from last year!
*Discount may not be combined with any other discount offered by Sterling Dawn Events and must be booked before March 31, 2017.